job summary: Qualifications
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT Application Development
- 4+ years of hand-on experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
- 4+ years of experience with Struts and/or Spring frameworks
- 2+ years working with Oracle or other relational databases and including writing SQL or PL/SQL
- 1+ years of experience with TDD and BDD using JUnit, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Worked on applications designing and implementing complex business functionalities in distributed applications
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Hands on experience and good understanding of Java Server Pages (JSPs), Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), service-oriented architectures (SOA), Spring, Struts, Jenkin, Maven and design patterns such as MVC, Command, Session Façade, DAO etc.
- Working experience in XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST web services using Apache CXF or a comparable framework
- Experience working with IntelliJ and Git
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
- Work experience in Unix environments
- Communication skills
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $44.50 - 55.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Producing high-quality code to meet all project deadlines and ensuring the functionality matches the requirements
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery lifecycle, coordinating changes with project team leaders and cross-work team members
- Providing technical support to project team members and responding to inquiries regarding errors or questions about programs
- Interacts with architects, other tech leads, team members and project manager as required to address technical and schedule issues.
- Suggests and implements process improvements for estimating, development and testing processes.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- IT Application Development (4 years of experience is required)
- Java/J2EE (4 years of experience is required)
- Spring frameworks
- Java (4 years of experience is preferred)
- ORACLE PROGRAMMER (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.