job summary: Required Qualifications:
- Technical aptitude with emphasis on understanding REST architecture and SaaS.
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years' experience communication with senior-level leadership
- -level expertise with MS Excel and Visio
- Undergraduate degree
- Healthcare background
- SAFe, LeSS or other Agile certifications
- PMP certification
- Great communication skills
location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $52.50 - 65.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Develop and manages execution plans to achieve objectives
- Identify and remove blockages across teams
- Oversee budgets and time capture activities; Manage forecast and actuals.
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Assist teams in meeting and exceeding Agile maturity and delivery objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, practices, and/or approaches
- Alignment of work from Multi-teams into a singular Product
- Stakeholder management and building relationships across IT and Business teams.
- Partner with Multiple business workstreams to lead, plan and their work by PI in order to deliver value to the Program. This includes: Getting Scrum teams aligned to Program processes and standards, moving teams towards SAFE standards, escalate and resolve impediments and help to manage risks during sprints.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- PMP certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.