Delivering world-class customer experience in the commerce path while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code. This involved enhancing and maintaining complex browser rendered applications and interacting with transactional web services.
Must seek clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories, UX documents and working with Product, UX and Technical stakeholders to execute business deliverables.
Triage and remediate bugs throughout the development process. This can include functional bugs, data problems, browser compatibility issues, etc.
Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the website commerce capability
location: RICHFIELD, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: What are the MUST HAVE skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 7+ years of Java
- React or Angular
- Maven or Gradle
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
- Mockito or Spock
- RESTful Webservices
- 7+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Experience building highly scalable and available applications using Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working with Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
- Expert knowledge in Object oriented programming and Design Patterns
- strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.