Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished .NET Developer for a thriving financial technology client who is now fully-remote forever. We are particularly interested in candidates who bring at least 5 years experience working exlusively on backend development, C#, .NET Core along with fast pace, test-driven development. If you have experience in middleware technologies that are message-oriented, we're even more excited to talk to you about this project!
location: PASADENA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56.25 - 60.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Executes design sessions to gather requirements, review, approve, and communicate design artifacts with stakeholders.
- Design and manage models using various data modeling tools.
- Ensures physical database features and capabilities are incorporated into data model designs to optimize performance.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database solutions, management of data access, and resolving database performance and capacity issues.
- Develop, implement, administrate, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of our databases.
- Perform problem-solving of application issues and production errors, including high level critical production issues that require immediate attention.
- Design and code a high volume of SQL queries, stored procedures, and maintain SSIS packages.
- Provide technical documentation as needed.
- Monitor and perform performance tuning on stored procedures and ETL jobs.
- Analyze SQL Server production metrics.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation and provide non-standard work hour support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core (1 year of experience is required)
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
- Test-Driven Development (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.