Sr. Analyst, Finance and Essbase Developer
Our client is looking to hire a Sr. Analyst, Finance + Essbase Developer in Modesto, Ca. The Senior Analyst, Finance and Essbase Developer is responsible for providing in-depth data analytics and reports for key stakeholders in the organization to include developing, validating and maintaining internal multi-dimensional databases (cubes) as well as external (cloud based) databases.
location: MODESTO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 87,681 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, document, and evaluate databases to provide information to management and staff for business decisions, including developing interfaces between various systems
- Perform maintenance and update of databases and processes to ensure up-to-date presentation of information that meets the needs of the user
- Review, validate, and correct reporting data in Essbase databases to ensure accuracy
- Collect data and compile reports for special projects and internal/external reporting requests
- Provide analytical support to stores, operations, merchandising and support departments
- Mentor staff on databases, efficiencies, and processes
- Support and train company users of Essbase, 1010data
- Develop and maintain user templates in Excel allowing management and staff to easily view and use data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Excel (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.