Randstad is looking to hire an Enrollment Coordinator for a 6 month contract (w/ a potential to extend or convert permanent) for a client in the Investment Industry. If you are looking for an opportunity in which you will be responsible for planning, managing, organizing, and leading enrollment in support of business operations, see the details below.
location: Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Enrollments Team is a part of the Clients Transitions and Outreach team within Divisional Planning & Execution. This broad team possesses a combination of skills across the enrollments team and project managers, owning the RIG ecosystem of client segment processes and the client outreach program that serves all RIG divisions. Divisional Planning & Execution Highlights:
The Divisional Planning & Execution (DP&E) organization within Retail Strategic Support (RSS) is comprised of: Technology Projects PMO, RIG Divisional PMO, Client Transitions and Outreach, Admin Support Staff, Benefits Realization, and Business Readiness. Together these organizations oversee and drive the RIG project portfolio, which is comprised of prioritized divisional and cross-divisional initiatives aligning to RIG's mission. DP&E delivers value to our business partners through differentiated perspective, strategic stewardship, and functional expertise. The wide variety of work supported by DP&E across the organization provides ample opportunities for collaboration, expertise-building, and self-development for our crew. Highlights of our team:
The Enrollments Team is a unique boutique team that processes enterprise wide enrollments.
What benefits can you expect from this role?
- The team functions as the glue that ensures clients are receiving the appropriate level of care and benefits through our PAS and RMS partnerships.
- Our team culture is one of transparency and inclusion. We appreciate and value the various backgrounds and experiences that each member brings to enrollments.
Successful candidates for this role will:
- One of the many benefits of being a small team is that each member is considered a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in a particular part of the Enrollments process.
- This is a highly visible role, engaging with several business partner organizations.
- While in this role, skills in conceptual thinking and data analytics will be developed and strengthened, paving the way for a potential career path in project management or leadership opportunities.
- This position will experience flexibility, exposure, and professional development opportunities.
- Be detail Oriented & Possess great communication skills in order to cascade information to business partners.
- Demonstrate proven attention to detail, prioritization and organizational skills to successfully based on business partner needs.
- Be flexible and open to coaching as the role involves frequent changes in policy and procedures while receiving high volumes of cases from our business partners
- Experience level:
- Education: Associates
- Project Coordinator
- Human Resources
- Enrollment Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.