Our local Boston Financial client is looking for a Systems Administrator to manage training content for the company's strategic training initiatives. Work with internal and external partners to publish online courses, curriculums and training resources.
They are looking to bring this resouce on ASAP.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Partner with the Global Distribution Training Team to administer core training curriculum for client facing teams.
- Publish courses and tests using a variety of strategies and applications.
- Integrate, develop, test and deploy content in existing LMS.
- Manage existing training technology platforms. (Cornerstone on Demand, Allego, SmartWinnr)
- Develop or use existing reports to analyze participation and performance data to continuously optimize the user experience.
- Coordinate and conduct administrative tasks related to training initiatives
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.