We are seeking a well-qualified CRM Architect/Developer to be a part of a Major Mortgage lender in the US. You will work alongside business line owners, product managers, and design in an iterative and collaborative environment. In this team YOU will play a major role in guiding the direction of several fast-growing product lines that will impact change within this great organization. If this as well as the details below match your career goals and experience please apply today!!
location: INDIAN LAND, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ability to understand custom coding and make changes to the code to make the tool more efficient.
- Design and build the CRM tool for long-term scalability and maintainability.
- Collaborate with feature development teams to understand their needs from the platform
- Architect solutions that establish good patterns and fulfill development team needs
- Build tools to enable developer productivity
- You will be responsible to deliver high quality code
- You will help define best practices and standards for our web development and maintain these standards through unit testing and code review
- Expected to work in an Agile-focused environment utilizing best practices related to high quality code development, release management, and SDLC
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- CSHARP (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.