job summary: Job Description Position Description
Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines - Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket/GitLab) and branching strategies
- strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $68.98 - 78.98 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a Senior React Developer, you will help guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
- Partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
- Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
- Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.