Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world's leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Seeking data, insights and recommendations that lead to change, not simply reporting on what has occurred.
- Closely work with business stakeholders to develop advanced and in-depth visualization elements to support business decisions, monitoring and insights.
- Employ storytelling techniques to data in powerful ways, using dashboards and storyboards that are much more impactful than simple management reports.
- Become a driver to improve corporate analytics maturity and support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Develop and recommend the optimal use of visual elements for effective communication and storytelling through visualization.
- Understand and translate business needs into logical and physical data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Learn about models utilized by a different number of businesses, developing global models to support data consolidation.
- Administer and train people on using the visualizations developed as well as in capabilities to enable self-service data analysis.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Mastery in data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Working experience in working with Financial data and competencies such as P&L, financial forecasting, etc.
- Proficient in database modelling, database querying, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Data Visualization and Modelling.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Visualization (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Modeling
- database querying
- Data Analysis
- Power BI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.