job summary: Job Description Performance Engineer Job Description:
-Minimum 5-7 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Performance Testing.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Workload Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Load runner/ Performance center.
- Execute benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills. Education and Experience:
BS Degree or equivalent.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $51.93 - 61.93 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.