We are looking for a Junior Innovation Analyst with strong research and communication skills and an interest in technology, innovation and idea-driven thinking. Candidate will help drive our learning culture by conceiving and conducting market and competitive research and supporting PM's on project reporting. In addition, the candidate will manage outreach to potential partners.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Outreach to potential partners- such as vendors and universities- and maintenance of our partner database. This will also include identification of potential global partners in target markets (e.g. core capabilities, business profile) and why we should consider them.
- Execute primary analysis for long-term and ad-hoc projects/strategies. The junior business analyst will focus on and present to the team and project stakeholders:
(a) Market analysis - usage and adoption of technologies in our current and potential innovation areas
(b) Competitive benchmarking - insights and analysis on innovation within our industry or that could impact our industry
- Partner with teams to build ongoing reporting around innovation projects. Includes updating project criteria and subject matter research
- Support large-scale, cross-team analytics projects. Includes project management support and communicating findings/progress.
- BA/BS from accredited university - open to all areas of study that has provided exposure to primary and secondary research, presentation development and public speaking. Preferred fields include Communications and Marketing
- 1+ years of professional experience as an analyst or researcher or proven high-impact internship work in related areas (e.g. technology, innovation, luxury)
- Candidates moving to final round of consideration are expected to respond to a prompt.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.