Randstad is looking for a Junior Electrical or Aerospace Engineer to join our electronics development group in support of next-generation Aerospace RF, Radar, TACS electrical design, development, and test.
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The is a contract position, with the possibility to transition to perm.
The engineer will collaborate with various cross-functional engineering teams, and perform the following tasks.
- Ablility to multitask and apply priority as needed
- Perform engineering artifact review
- Exchange task level information (system requirements, technical drawings, specifications, etc) with team members
- Communicate any non-compliance incidents to pertinent parties
- Prepare or update reports and documentation
- Ablility to use computer-assisted engineering tools
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.