We have a contract opportunity for a IT Quality Assurance Analyst Senior. This position will work on our FinERP project, integrating a SaaS vendor into our systems.
The IT Quality Assurance Analyst (IT QAA) Senior is responsible for performing software testing activities, using a variety of testing approaches and techniques, typically providing functional, black-box and user acceptance testing expertise. Uses experience and imagination to ensure that information systems products and services are functioning as expected and meeting end-user requirements as well as uncovering risks related to unintended consequences.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides guidance for testing systems or system components utilizing manual and black box testing methods..
- Guides risk analysis and Test Strategy efforts with test team(s) to determine scope and focus of testing effort.
- Establishes readiness, specifies skill needs, analyzes risk, provides estimates and plans work for testing efforts.
- Tracks the testing effort against the Test Strategy and risk analysis.
- Analyzes production defects and creates improvement plans to decrease production escapes.
- Communicates progress and adjusts the Test Strategy and Plan based upon information learned during the project.
- Identifies where automated approaches will improve the efficiency of the testing effort and works to obtain the skills needed.
- Collects information and defect reports from various sources and determines effective ways to display data using various modeling, reporting, statistical analysis perspectives and trending methods.. Required skills:
In-depth knowledge of common testing methods, testing tools (e.g., ALM), terminology and industry practices.
In-depth knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces.
Proven ability to assess implications of proposed systems changes on the processes and factors related to the insurance business or common business functions (e.g. marketing, sales, and financial controls). Preferred skills and experiences:
Integration experience with SaaS vendors
Coupa, Workday and MuleSoft experience a benefit
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.