Our client is looking to bring on a Sr. .NET Developer for a 3 month contract assignment, full-remote, and potential to extend. This role would be with a large enterprise company based on the East coast. Along with .NET/C# experience they desire some experience with React.JS, SQL, and API design/development.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Work at the highest levels and take the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design,
coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Planning, Architecting & designing, developing, testing, and implementing new feature
functionality for software applications.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
- Experience participating in code reviews and making recommendations on requirements and
- Ability to design intuitive user interfaces.
- Deliver the required functionality in an agreed upon timely manner / work in an modified
- BS Degree CS or MIS or equivalent experience in related roles
- Must have expert skill analyzing and writing .NET code using C# or similar (8 years' experience)
- strong Experience working with SQL Development (Stored Procedures, Views, Query
- strong Experience working with APIs (REST, XML, JSON and Web Services, third party Web API).
- strong Experience in design, developing web API's using .NET.
- strong Experience in application deployment.
- strong Experience in design, developing of Powershell scripting, Python.
- Must be able to build Business Intelligence solutions in a collaborative, agile
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions to protect our production
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their
management informed of project related issues.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the
business requirements and needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong aspiration to learn new technologies
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.