job summary: Description: Position Overview:
The Treasury Systems Project Manager provides both strategic and tactical project management expertise to the application development team, systems leads and end users. Applications in focus may include both package and custom applications within the Treasury and Finance systems domain. The Treasury & Finance Systems Project Manager defines how the project may interact with each other projects and programs to provide the complete integrated set of guidance to manage and run the project(s) to completion. Treasury Systems Project Manager can be expected to run multiple projects in parallel. Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in the relevant area of practice
- Role Specific Experience: 20+ years in managing IT projects for Treasury and Finance Systems, 10+ years in IT Governance, 10+ years managing Data Warehouse projects, 25+ years in Financial Services domains, 10+ years experience with Portfolio Performance Management (PPM) systems, 5+ with Clarity. Certification Requirements:
PMP desired Required Skills/Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the SDLC methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of project resource management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the project and program management processes with institutional planning, investment, and project performance measurement options
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Capital Markets, Asset Management and Banking and Debt Management domains
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Cash Management Systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of Bank Treasury Systems Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Knowledge and experience of SWIFT
Pluses for Levels: (for level II, III): Experience Matrix for Levels:
- Level III - 7+ years of experience
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $134.04 - 144.04 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead project management of multiple simultaneous projects, develop and maintain schedules, provide organizational leadership to development teams, and serve as the primary project management resource.
- Participate in translating high level business requirements into scope, resource plans and schedules, requiring a keen interest in understanding the business drivers, goals, constraints, and pain points in order to successfully drive the project to conclusion.
- Communicate critical risks and issues, project schedules for implementation, and develop the level effort for development projects from stakeholder inputs.
- Analyze project dependencies and develop adequate resolution plans to mitigate and mange dependencies.
- Provide a long-term vision for the program under management, taking into account application adjacencies and overall program roadmap.
- Develop resource plans and advise application leadership on resource contention and possible plans to mitigate the contention.
- Conduct weekly status meeting, develop weekly and monthly status reports for portfolio management and application leadership.
- Monitor project progress and collect schedule updates from various stakeholder.
- Interface with Portfolio Management and Project Governance for project updates at various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 20 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.