We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join a growing, highly decorated organization! This person will be a technical resource focused on the architecture, design, implementation, maintenance, and support of our networking services. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead in architecture, selection, design, and maintenance of all customer management network topologies, trouble ticketing, switch port bandwidth utilization, network/Wi-Fi monitoring, and firewall/VPN configuration management/versioning systems
- Requires experience designing and deploying SDN and SD-WAN solutions
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in executing network assessments
- Maintains knowledge of both data center and distributed technologies
- On-call for all infrastructure support and incident resolution. Provide guidance and solutions to solve and report on any recurring issues within client and inhouse infrastructure
- Experience with networking and configuration of virtualized network elements such as firewalls, routers, switches, Wi-Fi etc
- Experience and certifications with Juniper, Mist, and Palo Alto network hardware is strongly preferred
- Support the Field network systems and terminal network equipment
- Work with outsourced vendors on network operations requirements
- Experience with telephony network technologies such as UCCE, are highly desired, as well as VOIP, IVR, SIP, PRI implementation and support
- Ability to work simultaneously & autonomously on several high-profile project and deliver expected outcomes is expected
- Design, Configure, install, optimize, and support wireless networks
- Assists with Incident, Change, and Capacity management as it relates to network infrastructure
- strong security focus with a focus on tools and concepts a plus
- Adhere to all Cloud Ingenuity corporate guiding principles, processes, policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency while tracking/reporting progress with complete follow-through
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate both analytical and statistical skills.
- Update/produce documentation when it is found outdated/missing or required for a project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.