Randstad Technologies is looking to add a skilled Administrator to our top healthcare team in the Corona, CA area. Ideally, our client is looking for someone who is skilled in Excel. If you enjoy working with a collaborative team, please consider the following qualifications.
location: Corona, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15.91 - 17.89 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- High School Diploma Required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Decision maker
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and customer service skills
- Competent in order management
- Demonstrated ability to ensure timely order processing through vigilant inventory monitoring
- Track record of maintaining all inventory levels and verifying data for transaction purposes accurately
- Expert in maintenance of computerized database software recording all requisitions, orders and transactions efficiently
- Excellent numeracy and data entry skills with a typing speed of 60WPM
- Efficient in data retrieval and transaction tracking
- Demonstrated ability to develop and issue timely inventory level reports, stock status reports and reconciliation drafts
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, well practiced in professional report writing formats
- Full command on order management and monitoring of stock availability with a track record of sending timely requisitions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.