Email Marketing Strategist (open to junior candidates)
Our team is looking for someone to help with our email marketing campaigns which target both our current customers and potential customers. We are looking for someone that has experience running email campaigns out of Marketo reaching out to 100K customers or more. We are also wanting someone that is comfortable working in an ever changing, fast paced, start up environment, coachable and has a "all hands on deck approach".
- someone familiar with Marketo, running marketing email campaigns
- day to day setting up and sending emails via Marketo
- hands on keyboard in Marketo
- copywriting skills is a must -- must be able to proofread and compose writing samples error free
- salesforce exp nice to have but not required
- years of experience 1-2 years of experience is fine
Day to day
- database of 100K+ ppl -- we are sending out emails day to day to this group of people, both collectively and in segments/fragments
- Audience is customers and potential customers
- managing this database, segmentation of database bc not every email goes out to same person
- attention to detail
- good personality, roll with the punches
- ability to move quickly
- 48-72 hour turnaround, constant moving
PST time zone ideal
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.