This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a state of the art engineering team for an enterprise level organization. In this role, you'll be working on the design aspects of a real estate listings concierge site, which are used by agents. Looking for front end Angular and backend nodejs skills. There are a signifant number of apps built using Angular front end. This role will be a senior code contributing member of an Agile, software development team - collaborating with team members to create software products supporting our agents, brokers, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a code-contributing member of an Agile Development Team.
- Demonstrable history delivering solutions that provide business value.
- Excellent analytical ability and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with the MEAN Stack: Angular, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB Atlas
- Practical experience with scripting/automation tools such as: BASH/KSH/ZSH, Terraform, Cloud Formation, ...
- Familiarity with web application frameworks such as Angular, React, and VueJS.
- History utilizing AWS - developing Cloud-Native applications including automated/templated cloud deployments.
- Ability to leverage application containers and container management solutions like Docker, Kubernetes, and ECS Fargate.
- Knowledge of RESTful services - publishing, consuming, API gateway, and PostMan.
- Experience leveraging GitLab or Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket) in support of Agile delivery.
- Ability to work with wide variety of technologies and quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- communication skills (written & verbal).
- Experience with microservices, microservice frameworks (Micronaut, Axon, CQRS ...) is a plus.
location: Madison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and deliver flexible, scalable, and resilient software solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to learn while building cool stuff and pursuing engineering excellence.
- Leverage an automation first approach for product delivery and operational support.
- Analyze, design, and prove viability of solutions while efficiently driving towards completion.
- Decompose and refine business requirements along with Product Team.
- Deliver solutions that support business requirements while meeting conditions of satisfaction.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with overall technical strategy, governing standards, and best practices (architecture, design, security, cloud, agile).
- Perform design reviews and code reviews.
- Supervise and mentor junior software engineers by providing technical insights and tactical direction to ensure effective delivery and alignment with overall technical strategy and governing standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with broader organization to help efficiently achieve team goals.
- Provide clear communications to all team members, stakeholders, and enterprise partners.
- Embrace change and adopt new technologies in support of ever-changing business goals.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS (3 years of experience is required)
- nodeJS (3 years of experience is required)
- AWS (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.