Randstad Technologies is hiring a Business Operations Analyst to fill a contract-to-hire role in Mt. Juliet, TN. Qualified candidates should have 3-5 years of experience as a Business/IT Analyst in a manufacturing/logistics environment.
Primary skills required for the role include:
- The ability work autonomously to solve IT connectivity and tier 1 and 2 application support issues.
- You will need to have the awareness and skills to identify and communicate systemic issues and provide solutions in the form of technical specifications for other IT professionals.
- As solutions are created you will be expected to prioritized IT task list and coordinate with Corporate office to ensure task resolution occurs
- Technical skills required include the ability to support/troubleshoot desktops, laptops, RF technology, and printers. You will also need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- WMS experience is required.
location: MT. JULIET, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Primary IT point of contact for this location
- Analyze systems and applications to improve fuction, troubleshoot issues
- Document best processes, practices and IT specifications
- Provide IT trainings where applicable
- Support WMS application
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Windows (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Application Support (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Analysis (3 years of experience is preferred)
- WMS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.