We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join a growing Fortune25 organization. This person will be responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for collecting, documenting business requirements as well as conducts data gathering/ analysis to troubleshoot the data issues.
- Works in collaboration with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solution that meets the end user needs.
- May assess the current systems, identify opportunities and propose the future system with an improved design and system flow.
- Manages and documents business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Develop Flow Charts, Use Case Diagrams and Mockups to prototype the business needs.
- Proficient experience querying databases and SQL scripts.
- Understands mapping of data from source system to Data Warehouse environment
- Experience working on IT projects and/or Programs that involve collaboration with various teams
- Provides support analyzing information from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high level information into detailed workable requirements.
- Execute test scenarios/test scripts, log defects and drive it to resolution.
- Assists the business users and build/validate UAT test cases.
- Supports effort to ensure IT solutions meet customers' needs.
- Experience working with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc.)
- Experience working with Infrastructure/ERP teams is desired
- Preferred experience working with Operations/Continuous Improvement Teams on troubleshooting/refining the data transmission errors or EDI files.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.