job summary: Job Description:
- Primary responsibilities of this role may include: Troubleshoots and resolves or routes problems presented via email, phone, sametime (instant messager), netmeeting, livemeeting etc. by client and support personnel.
- Researches problems which cannot be immediately answered; follows up with client until final resolution.
- This may require meeting clients late in the evening or early in the morning based on timezone differences.
- Manages the expectation of the client, and provides good customer service at all times.
- Effectively and regularly submits knowledge documents.
- Data Dog roll out
- Performance monitoring (dynatrace / appdynamics)
- Breakfix, support, maintenance and part of the build out of net new process
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Logs service requests and resolutions to call tracking database.
- Gives instruction on use of supported products.
- Effectively applies knowledge and experience to ad hoc situations.
- Interfaces effectively with people at all levels of the Firm.
- Continuously use troubleshooting skills, problem isolation and analysis, identifying application failures and resolutions.
- Provide quality service to our customers with professionalism and provide a resolution in a timely and accurate manner.
- Also keep customers informed of the status of their issues.
- Requires at least 3 years of deep technical expertise with the infrastructure and the application environment.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and deep expertise on the specific application.
- Working knowledge of the specific technology/tools/applications relevant to both the particular focus area and to a customer service environment.
- Solid understanding of support tools and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Certifications Preferred: ITIL Certification(s), Linux+
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration, devops, and application monitoring
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success on a team by: Using tools like Jenkins: validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments
- Having a strong understanding of AI and RPA based systems and experience supporting their health and availability.
- Having strong experience in administering Application Performance Monitoring tools.
- strong preference towards "Data Dog" experience.
- Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements within a team and with stakeholders
- Ensuring a stable, reliable secure and high performing platform
- Building, maintaining and controlling stage and production environments
- Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments
- Being proactive in monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform
- Ensuring system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to others
- Demonstrating fluency in at least one development language such as Java, Python, or .NET languages)
- Demonstrating knowledge of managing Azure / AWS / GCP cloud environments
- Demonstrating knowledge of at least one container technology such as Docker and one database technology such as. MySQL, MS-SQL, or Postgresql
- Working with code management tooling such as Github or Gitlab
- Possessing knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments
- Demonstrating Linux and Windows administration experience
- Possessing experience in configuration management across a multi-platform estate such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.