IT Sr. BSA
The Enterprise Technology organization is filling a contractor assignment for a senior-level Business System Analysts (BSA). Multiple projects are planned, and all projects will be focused on implementation of packaged systems and/or implementing/upgrading the client's infrastructure. The focus for this role is on BSA and testing knowledge, not technical knowledge. The successful candidate will be passionate about working closely with the Business to deliver value to our customers.
The BSA is a senior level role responsible for high-level analysis of current state, system development goals, business and end-user needs, eliciting and documenting requirements, and making recommendations.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1.) Serving as a liaison between business and/or technology groups by identifying and defining complex systems requirements, scope, and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and IT-industry requirements.
2.) Working closely with business customers to understand planned enhancements, systems modifications, or specifications for new systems.
3.) Leading others in business-process analysis and needs assessments, technology infrastructure evaluations, and/or preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Required Skills:
- strong analytical background
- Experience as a systems analyst, business systems analyst, or business analyst aligned to a technology platform
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst (tester) focused on Functional and Risk Based Testing
- strong at Requirements Elicitation, Requirement Management, and Use Case Modeling
- Experience with project stakeholder management and within general project management
- Experience with the iterative-methodologies similar to Agile or Scrum.
- Experience with implementation of vendor solutions/systems and/or internal-application development projects
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with peers, business partners, customers, project managers, testing team, and management
- strong organization skills with the ability to work on and lead multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously Preferred Skills:
- Knowledgeable/experienced in TFS or ADO (most desirable) or other requirements management tools
- Familiarity with IIBA/BABOK
- Certifications as a Product Owner or SCRUM Master
- Experience creating, maintaining, and/or executing test scripts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.