For this contractor assignment, the IT Database Analyst Senior will play a key role in Project and operational support for OLAP/ Microsoft Cubes (SSAS) and SQL environment.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work on customer tickets to expand, add and monitor SQL environment.
- Consult with customers on SSAS Multi-dimensional cubes.
- Partner with peers on troubleshooting SSAS and SQL issues.
- Assigned to projects to upgrade or expand SQL and SSAS environments. Required skills:
- Develop the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, tabular and multidimensional cubes to meet business requirements.
- Design, implement, and support Microsoft SQL databases.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- strong SQL experience with both transactional and OLAP/cube databases.
- Experienced in multi-dimensional cube modeling.
- Experience in developing Data marts and OLAP cubes using SSAS/MDX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.