- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field 5+ years' experience building web applications
- Solid understanding of computer science principles
- Excellent Soft Skills
- Understanding the major algorithms like searching and sorting
- strong skills in writing clean code using languages like Java and J2EE technologies.
- Understanding how to engineer the RESTful, Micro services and knowledge of major software patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade, Business Delegate
- Deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JSON
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and frameworks like Jenkins
- Experience in working with the Agile environments, like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in dealing with the performance tuning for very large-scale apps.
- Experience in writing scripting using Perl, Python and Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing jobs using Open source cluster computing frameworks like Spark
- Relational database design experience- MySQL, Oracle, SOLR, NoSQL - Cassandra, Mango DB and Hive.
- Aptitude for writing clean, succinct and efficient code.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business, production issues and on call support.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.