job summary: Required skills/attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science OR Associate's Degree and 5 years of equivalent experience OR High School Diploma and 7 years of equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) experience
- 2+ years of team lead or management experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of C#.NET experience
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Knowledge and understanding of version control tools(GitHub)
- 2 + years of modern architecture patterns experience (micro services, event driven architecture, etc).
- 3+ years of Java or Python experience
- 3+ years of solution design and planning experience
- 3+ years of experience engineering in Cloud CSPs (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Entrepreneurial spirit; Detailed; Excellent Communicator; Open Minded
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, configure, engineer and support access management solutions based on industry best practices
- Provide input to the IAM capability roadmap and strategy
- Align with Privileged Access and Identity Management (PAM/PIM) activities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for access provisioning solutions
- be able to assess technical(security) vs. business risks and consistently drive internal engineering teams to take the right actions in the appropriate time frames to mitigate risks.
- have a good mix of broad and deep technical knowledge and a demonstrated background in information security.
- be technically proficient in the fields of identity and access management, operating system security, cryptography, software security, security operations, incident response, and emergent security intelligence.
- possess a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of disparate tasks which may include small-project and software development work.
- be comfortable challenging and escalating to senior leadership to ensure the best outcome for customers at all times.
- Triage/assess security issues and engage with internal service teams to ensure timely remediation of issues, escalating internally as necessary to ensure appropriate levels of urgency and engagement.
- Develop pragmatic solutions that achieve business requirements while maintaining an acceptable level of risk.
- Assistance with recruiting activities and administrative work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- SOAP web services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.