, we build products that organize the world's information and make it unversally accessible to our users. Google's Pixel smartphone
brings the best of Google into your daily smartphone device.
The Pixel Strategy
team is looking for entrepreneurially minded individuals with a mix of deep analytics and business expertise to optimize and scale up Google's Pixel business. Resopnsibilities
- Market and Competitive Research. Conduct market, competitive, industry, user and internal analyses to inform product development, feature prioritization, go-to-market. Identify quantitative trends in industry and market data.
- User Research. Develop understanding of user purchase behavior, preferences. Assemble compelling, actionable narratives by sourcing primary (survey, conjoint) and third-party research, dashboards or databases (SQL) when needed.
- Strategic Analysis. Develop cross-product strategies, frameworks, roadmaps, contingencies.
- Vizualize relevant information into executive facing decks.
- Professional experience with user research methods including surveys, conjoint/discrete choice, MaxDiff, pricing, promotions
- Professional experience with analyzing and visualizing data in Tableau, or Google Sheets/Excel
- Proficiency with building beautiful, visually consistent presentations (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of managing multiple priorities and projects in a diverse environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Advanced degree in quantitative discipline or MBA
- Professional experience developing product strategies, contingency plans
- Professional experience with product development from design to launch
- strong skills and experience in pitching, and crafting compelling + actionable narratives
- Interest in high-tech, consumer electronics, mobile, telecom industry, health/medical, mobile photography, cloud
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong understanding of statistical modeling techniques
- Creative and results driven, the ability to zoom from strategy to execution, business minded and collaborative
- Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects from inception to delivery
location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 92 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will provide strategic, analytical and technical support for the Product and Strategy activities for your team. You will use your business acumen and technical knowledge to develop and deliver strategic and product recommendations for internal teams.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.