- Be the designated HR point of contact for Weee logistics company
- Partner with the leadership teams to provide strategic and tactical HR support, ensuring alignment with corporate direction, strategic initiatives and human resources best practices. (e.g., talent recruitment, development and training; associate engagement; succession planning; performance management legal/regulatory compliance; compensation, safety and benefit policies and practices).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of our drivers; provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel and employment laws.
- Partner with the compensation team to build out job architecture for our drivers and Weee logistics company employees.
- Manage and resolve employee relation issues; conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth. Educate, support and follow up with the leadership team regarding ER issues.
- Provide safety and workers compensation guidance and support to reinforce the Company's culture of safety.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, etc.) to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Streamline all current employee lifecycle processes and ensure all processes are up to latest regulatory requirements.
- Build the rapport with the business to understand business challenges and updates. Work with people ops to ensure 100% data integrity in the system
- Proactively establish processes and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- In partnership with leaders, develop workforce plans that ensure our success for the long term.
location: FREMONT, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proven experience as HR business partner or HR manager
- Warehouse experience or experience managing drivers is a must.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience managing day to day HR work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment laws.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-confident with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Good Computer Skills. Proficient at Microsoft and Google Suites
- Bi-lingual (English/Mandarin/Spanish) is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Employment laws
- google suites
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.