job summary: Project Overview:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work on the Data requirements for HWP&F
- Extract, organize and clean data from multiple sources including databases, financial reports, and distribution center reporting.
- Work with the Fitbit Global Logistics team and Google Logistics team to understand data requirements and how they compare to existing Google Logistics data model requirements so that the teams can understand synergies and differences. Then provide data that allows teams to analyze current and future Logistics processes.
- Work with the Logistics teams to provide data driven strategies for cost or service improvements. Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies after implementation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and with an understanding of Logistics
- 2+ years of writing SQL code and queries Google Big Query or equivalent database experience, Advanced Excel
- Experience designing and executing structured analysis, deriving business insights, and evaluating the impact of business decisions (R, Python, SAS).
- Experience in presenting complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working with teams distributed across geographies, effective communication and collaboration with global teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As Data Analyst for Fitbit Global Logistics working on the Logistics integration project you'll gather, assess, and present data and insights about various aspects of Logistics processes in different regions across the globe. You'll work closely with Logistics leaders to understand the current Fitbit Logistics processes and strategies and how they compare to current Google Logistics processes. You will then use that information to help provide useful data for analysis. You will also assist in analyzing potential process changes so that Logistics leadership can make data informed decisions regarding the best way to integrate.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.