As a Sr. Software Engineer you will have an opportunity to work on innovative Food and Beverage features for our entertainment parks. You will be hands on, designing, developing and maintaining code/modules. You will be working in an Agile environment, delivering code, providing technical direction, and leading technical projects. In this senior level capacity, you are expected to be able to act autonomously for day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate is passionate about services, technology, web development, and machine learning.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
2. Designs specific components or frameworks for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
3. Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
4. Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
5. Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects, in conjunction with other teams.
6. Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
7. Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
8. Able to code against entire technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
9. Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
10. Serves as a high-level technical resource and "go-to" person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
11. Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
12. Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
13. Work with business/design partners to create cost effective, high quality applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- web services
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.