Sr. Data Engineer
job summary: Sr. Data Engineer needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the Data Pipeline team. As a member of the team, you will get to live on the front edge of modern technology by building on things while building ETLs and process in Databricks and Data Factory. Years of experience required:
- 5+ years' experience with SQL Server. Expert level TSQL knowledge required.
- 5+ years' experience designing and implementing scalable ETL processes including data movement (SSIS, replication, etc.) and quality tools.
- 3+ years' experience with modern Big Data Analytics using Data Lake, Spark and formats like Parquet.
- 2+ years' experience building cloud hosted data systems is a must. Azure preferred.
- Building pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Working with data in and from Spark.
- Experience building and maintaining Data Lakes
- Experience in the gaming industry
- strong skillset in Azure technologies
- Experience with Kusto
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will help build state of the art pipelines and data models that are at the heart of the studio decision-making process.
- Your large-scale warehouses will be multi-source environments that present data feeds to real-time production systems.
- Your customers will be the business, design, test and development teams and they will look to you to help shape how we capture data to improve our test-driven methodologies and build a culture around data driven development.
- Gather data requirements for pipelines and writing queries
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- spark (3 years of experience is required)
- databricks (1 year of experience is required)
- datalakes (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.