The Senior Test Automation Engineer will be part of our R&D team responsible for developing test automation software/scripts to automate application and system testing. Your primary focus will be on the verification activities around patient safety software related features and functions. The work may vary between working in a verification scrum team and supporting local leads/developers.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create test execution plans.
- Write documentation automated test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Use and build test automation frameworks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Test Automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.