job summary: Sr. Data Architect needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for a Data Architect to join the Data Pipeline team. As a member of the team, you will get to live on the front edge of modern technology by helping us to design a data platform that will enable business insights while ensuring the privacy of our player's data. Years of experience required:
- Experience in developing end-to-end data architecture and data modeling for Analytical needs that also accounts for GDPR/CCPA compliance requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in big data technologies and principles including data architecture, modeling, design, data acquisition, and data delivery methodologies.
- Practical experience in data analysis and visualization tools with intermediate to advanced query skills.
- Ability to understand JSON streaming messages and create logical designs for transforming data into query able structures.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and technical implementation considerations are understood and accepted.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Collaborate with Engineers and Analysts to understand their needs and implement successful solutions.
- Previous game experience as a data architect is preferred
- Preferred tools: embarcadero data modeler and erwin data modeler
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This role is not about building pipelines but instead about designing the flows, models and processes that enable highly efficient pipelines to serve the data to our internal teams so they can build and design features that delight our players.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Professional Engineer
- data engineering (4 years of experience is required)
- data architecture (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.