Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Financial company. This will be a 6 month contract with potential to extend further based on budget and performance. This role will be fully remote. Our client is looking to bring on a Big Data Developer to their team.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our client is looking to add a mid-level Big Data Engineer to their team.
- An Associate's degree, a Bachelor's degree a plus
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) or equivalent certification a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in Data Engineering with SQL, Python
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC etc..)
- At least 3 years of experience working with large data sets, streaming, experience working with distributed computing (Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka etc.).
- Working knowledge of data structures, SQL, XML, JSON, Data visualization tools, Version Control Systems, Programming, and Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with RESTful API development, Familiarity with HTTP and invoking web-APIs
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Database Developer
- SQL Database developer
- Relational SQL
- MAP REDUCE
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.