Sr. Software Developer/Architect
We are seeking a hands-on application developer and solution architect to help build and support our RPA (robotic process automation) products. This is a fast-growing field in the area of healthcare and you will be a key member of our development team. You will design, build, and maintain software that supports our internal and external clients. If you are interested in working with an award-winning team, apply today!
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Engage with development team to analyze client needs and create solutions.
· Design and develop software with a focus on usability, dependability, maintainability, and performance.
· Participate in peer design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, and functional testing with a focus on product quality.
· Execute software deployments and post-deployment regression testing.
· Contribute to our internal collaborative documentation and customer-facing documentation.
· Directly support internal and external clients as needed.
· Stay current with software industry trends, tools, technologies, and best-practices, and incorporate them into your work.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.