Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: VA, 2218 Remote Capabilities: Yes Clearance Required: Secret Type of Role: Software Development III
location: Vienna, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $43.33 - 53.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to solicit and document development requirements.
- Develop effective prototypes using industry standard software, creating functional wireframes and operational mockup screens.
- Develop and unit test user interface components using test driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in design development and implementation.
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operations and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.