Amazing opportunity for .Net developers looking to grow and establish a solid career. Our client is a national health care services provider with solid reputation in the market seeking for driven professionals. You will be part of a well-rounded and successful team
If you are ready to expand and develop you developer career. APPLY NOW!!
location: Brea, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: What you'll be doing:
The Experience You'll Need (Required):
- Design and code in C#.
- Design and build databases.
- Write and maintain configuration data in SSIS and SSRS.
- Support production.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience with C#, SQL, SSIS, and SSRS
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing databases
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- data configuration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.