Our client is a global leader in project and program management, construction management, cost and schedule management, earned value management, and technology solution services. They provide independent, expert oversight and analysis to ensure control of scope, cost, schedule, risk, and quality.
The Senior Developer will be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test, and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform. Requirements
- 7+ years of .NET Development (C#) experience
- Azure Cloud Development with experience using: Azure Function Apps, Azure Logic Apps
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Front End Development (Angular experience preferred)
- Mulesoft familiarity
- CosmosDB or any other NoSQL Database
- Azure DevOps familiarity
- Knowledge of Health Industry
- Knowledge of Security Government regulations
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test, and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Work in a collaborative environment in which knowledge is shared within and between teams to build innovative solutions.
- Work with project groups to determine needed functionality and development solutions of current and future systems.
- Participate in the peer code review process.
- Create and improve Azure Solutions with your distributed system design skills.
- Develop software in modern enterprise-class languages and development platforms, and potentially mix in other new and emerging technologies as appropriate.
- Participate in Agile Process meetings such as Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, and Retrospectives.
- Utilize and translate business requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed applications.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
- Visual Studio (5 years of experience is required)
- Azure (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.