job summary: Requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work after-hours as needed
- Willing to travel if the business needs require it
- Must be able to work with and collaborate with a team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different types of phone systems and technologies involved such as VOIP, SIP, POTS, PRI, MPLS, ACD, Toll Free, SD-WAN, Broadband and T-1.
- Previous management a plus.
location: Beloit, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Primary job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to organizational standards and best practices.
- Manage the team that is responsible for all phone systems include a mix of analog, digital and VOIP solutions.
- Track and support the migration of all telecom related billing and circuits for acquisitions.
- Manage the relationship with our Managed Service Provider that provides 24x7 support to the end-users and processes the individual bills.
- Verify and negotiate contracts for local, long distance, mobile and circuits
- Oversee the ordering and implementation of new circuits.
- Assist in developing, documenting and implementation of IT guidelines and processes for ensuring the security and reliability of our Telcom related environments.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Manage contracts for Telecom related infrastructure.
- Demonstrate history of successful project/program management.
- Analytical and/or accounting background a plus including an understanding of GL coding, allocation, budgeting and forecasting.
- Act as an internal point of escalation for Telecom Support issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.