job summary: Tell us about your department:
Pricing Team - Responsible for all offer setup and pricing for Retail and Dotcom Project Description:
In this role, they will be a critical member of the team building the foundation for the next generation pricing platform. They will support the development team by facilitating process-related practices and helping lead and organize agile ceremonies. This person will support multiple teams within the pricing space.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 77 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- -Support current Kanban and iterative agile practices
- -Generate burn down charts and keep them up to date
- -Facilitate planning and estimating processes
- -Work with the team to modify and enhance existing processes and procedures
- -Manage part of the deployment phase process What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- -Experience Coaching or leading agile development teams
- -Background in project management is a plus
- -Proficiency with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Excel
- -Exposure to different agile methodologies
- -Good communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.