Our client is a global leader in project and program management, construction management, cost and schedule management, earned value management, and technology solution services. They provide independent, expert oversight and analysis to ensure control of scope, cost, schedule, risk, and quality.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the execution of all project deliverables and resources including vendors along with the internal resources and communicating progress to senior management at regular intervals. A successful candidate will have a background in IT project mangement and will have an understanding of the medical industry. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Administration preferred.
- 5-7 years' experience in project management, following industry standard body of knowledge practices.
- 5 years of progressive experience in software development and/or technical project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies (waterfall, agile, hybrid), and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline.
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Office Productivity Tools, Microsoft Office 365 and Visio.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure (network, telecom, data center, end user computing, information security) and/or business applications such as ERP, CRM, HRIS.
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead assigned projects to completion.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage IT and business about resource allocation.
- Host project meetings at least once per week for each project under your direction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.