job summary: Required Skills
- 7+ years software development/software engineering experience.
- Significant experience with Java, Spring Boot, AngularJS languages
- Experience with architecting and developing microapps
- Experience with AEM, AWS, SQL and enterprise application scaling
- High level of comfort in the Scrum methodology and prefers to actively participate in the ceremonies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, GIT and Gitflow
- Team oriented individual that prefers collaboration and a focus on the success of the team.
- Organization oriented in having a comfort level with interacting and collaborating with non-technical departments on solutions that are best for the organization. Additional Skills
- ReactJS experience is a plus
- Prefer candidates to have 80% of Front end and 20% of back end blend of skill set.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, code, debug and assist with QA on existing bugs and new product enhancements for the enterprise application.
- Produce reusable and maintainable solutions that are highly performant and maintain rigorous security standards.
- Lead development efforts on large epic initiatives and complex 3rd party integrations.
- Participate in code reviews, team training and mentorship of junior and mid-level developers.
- Assisting QA and DevOps in QA efforts and maintenance of the development environments.
- Actively assist in production troubleshooting and problem isolation/resolution.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Spring Boot
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.