The BI Data Analyst will work alongside the BI developers to build comprehensive reports and metrics in support of our global organization.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years working in an Agile environment supporting BI teams focused on data analysis, KPI data, and data mapping/modeling. Experience working with Data Science teams and/or BI teams is highly preferred.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Translate business requirements into functional capabilities
- Work with development teams to build business cases for projects and components
- Develop and execute test plans
- Perform moderate system troubleshooting
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Data Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (1 year of experience is required)
- data mapping (1 year of experience is required)
- Python (1 year of experience is preferred)
- big query (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.