Our Client, one of Fortunes' World's most admired companies is looking for a Directory Identity Architect to join their team.
If you have the requirements below and are you are eager to join a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion, this position if for you!
- 7-10+ years of experience with Active Directory, ODSEE or Ping
- 7-10+ years of experience with Windows, Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- 7-10+ years development or scripting experience using Perl, PowerShell, Python, Bash
- 7-10+ years following formal development lifecycle experience, including the development of business/technical requirements, build, test and release documentation
- Familiarity with the JAVA, C#, IDEs, source code control. Hands-on experience a plus.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designs and builds directory and associated data synchronization services, including Ping Directory, Active Directory, Azure AD and PKI services
- Analyzes identity management processes and services to reduce complexity, improve data quality, and improve process stability
- Provides L3/L4 support to operations teams to restore operations during P1 events and triage data quality issues
- Contributes to the development of the IAM functional strategy
- Resourceful, continuous learner able to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Active directory
- Azure Active Directory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.