Our Client's Customer Experience Design Group is looking for a User Experience (Interaction) Designer to work with us to reimagine the customer experience across the entire lifecycle of our portfolio: from sales, to support, to product renewal. You will work on initiatives that range from building out design-centric proof-of-concepts, to digging into the details of strategic products to transform them into something our customers can't live without. Most importantly, you relish interacting with customers, having your design ideas and assumptions tested, and using customer feedback and insights to create the best experiences for them, while meeting product requirements and business needs.
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and engineering to align requirements and implement your work
- Utilize insights from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to improve business processes
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an innovative experience design team responsible for reimagining the way customers and partners interact with us. Our team develops forward-looking applications, solutions, and services across cloud, desktop, and mobile platforms.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 195,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 3+ years experience in UX design covering multiple products or across multiple domains
- Bachelor's or master's in UX, HCI, graphic design, or related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including conceptual models, navigation and user flows, information design, and mock-ups
- Knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development
- Proficient with leading design software such as Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience using user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills
- E-commerce, payment, or support solutions
- Ability to generate end-to-end designs - from concept through production detailing
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX design guidelines and design specifications
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams that include product management, engineering, QA, and other UX professionals
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- User Experience
- information architect (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Experience (5 years of experience is required)
- User Interaction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.