- The Senior Front End Developer provides critical leadership, guidance, and execution of the company's software development plan and technology decisions; specifically, those related to the design, development, and implementation of its cloud-based microservice software platform, as well as the company's strategic software application portfolio. You will be writing the software using industry standard engineering frameworks and agile development practices, that delivers the companies platform and applications to its clients and target markets on time and within budgeted costs.
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Key Position Responsibilities
- Work effectively in a virtual and cross-functional team environment applying agile and other industry standard software development best practices
- Participate in the design session as the Frontend Technical Lead and collaborate with the backend technical lead to ensure the technical solution fits the overall product architecture and design. The frontend technical lead will collaborate with business analysts in developing user stories and be responsible for breaking stories into frontend development tasks during the design phase.
- Technical lead will fulfill the role of a frontend developer during the construction phase, writing quality testable code by implementing automated unit tests
- Consistently meet the quality and productivity performance standards established for each sprint
- Collaborate with product manager to prioritize future epics and develop corresponding timelines and milestones
- Participate in design sprints and assess the technical feasibility of the design constructs
- Review and validate requirements and functional design
- Perform technical design and create a technical design document
- Define and document development standards, frameworks, processes, and technical design standards
- Provide technical leadership to the development team through pair programming, code reviews, mentoring, guidance and address any issues, concerns, or blockers
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and build vs. buy decisions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.