job summary: Description : Skills Required:
- Must have 5 years or more Manual testing experience
- Must have 2 years of experience as an SQA in Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment
- Must have 2 years of experience developing test automation and the framework from scratch based on application requirements using Visual Studio, C#, selenium
- Experience using Azure DevOps and Azure Test Plan
- Experience using Azure SQL for data validation and manipulation
- Experience with API automation testing
- Experience with Agile, Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience executing all quality assurance (QA) and testing activities conducted during the project life cycle and ensuring results from these activities are verified thoroughly
- Experience overseeing and/or executing test scripts with any complexity level, including setting up the test environment and verifying the test results for success
- Experience reviewing project requirements and high level system designs, deriving test strategies and test plans to effectively test the solution, and executing the plan
- Experience performing metric analysis and developing metric reports for assigned projects; presenting metrics information to management on project defects
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases for systems
- An aptitude to understand application design models, programming languages, and software testing concepts
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as an ability to follow standards
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
- Nice to have in Automation reporting using Extent Report or similar tool
- Ability to deal with some levels of ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience is preferred.
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is responsible for ensuring software quality in Information System's projects. The SQA Analyst is responsible for all Quality Assurance (QA) activities throughout the project's life cycle. The SQA Analyst works closely with the Project Leadership team to ensure QA activities are planned and executed.
The SQA Analyst responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning. Works directly with project teams to understand testing requirements for the project. Develops strategies and plans for approval from the Project Lead. Provides estimates and task lists for the testing activities within projects.
- Test Analysis. Reviews project requirements and design specifications to ensure test requirements can be derived from other project deliverables. Using these deliverables, determines testing requirements that define the testing to be developed and executed for the project.
- Test Design. From project requirements and design specifications, designs the test cases, test procedures, and coverage within testing tools. Makes decisions on appropriate levels of test automation within projects.
- Education and mentoring. Pursues education addressing testing methodologies, automated test tools, systems development life cycles and business area/system knowledge. Actively participates in mentoring associates by coaching them on the testing processes, tools, and applications they will be testing.
location: LAKELAND, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $31.14 - 41.14 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Test Case Creation. From the design of the cases and procedures, creates manual or automated test cases and procedures from the test design specifications.
- Testing. Conducts testing activities from test plans. Verifies testing results and accurately tracks defects.
- Project Metrics. Performs metrics analysis and develops metric reports for assigned projects. Presents project metrics information to management on project defects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Visual Studio
- QA Analyst
- QA Tester
- Automated QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.