Our Client has an immediate need for a Financial Writer. This is a contract role through the end of 2021. You must live in the Malvern, PA area as this role will be onsite several days during the week. If you would enjoy writing for a newly revised website and have product and services writing experience, this role is for you!
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Delivers accurate, clear, concise, and timely written communication in compliance with legal, regulatory, and corporate standards. Communications will be directed to the financial advisors and personal investors, primarily focused on the benefits of model portfolios.
1. Brainstorms and develops creative concepts with clients and colleagues. Gathers comments and feedback from editors, editorial and content managers, subject matter experts, and other relevant parties. Provides insightful feedback to content submitters.
2. Builds knowledge of assigned industry and of the client's products, processes, and/or services. Researches new topics as necessary.
3. Contributes and oversees content creation from the planning or draft stage to completion. Assists with evaluating and fine-tuning project scope, content strategy, requirements, and deadlines.
4. Responds to edits and changes from subject matter experts with flexibility, while maintaining quality and accuracy. Learns and executes the client's writing style and standards.
5. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum three years related work experience.
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- financial writing
- Technical Writing
- Content Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.