The Salesforce Software Engineer is responsible for translating requirements and specifications into one or more Salesforce software applications. This includes both maintaining and updating existing software, and creating new software, as needed. The goal is software that is well¬ designed, testable, and efficient, and that meets the requirements and specifications.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work with other software engineers to design, implement, test, and provide production support for systems, web sites and services.
- Take responsibility for developing increasingly complex code and or features.
- Create and validate documentation for architectural structure, for logical program flow and module organization. Make updates to development documentation.
- Work with key stakeholders, project managers, software engineers to develop code to meet requirements.
- Understand how to turn a mockup into a working website or application.
- Ensure all systems, websites and services are functioning via test driven development and validated via the QA process.
- Ensure code meets all quality and security standards
- Meet project milestones and other goals as defined by the project plan.
- Keep abreast of new technology and develop new technical skills.
- Learn the Principle strategies and processes associated with the business domain.
- Mentor other software engineers
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Salesforce (3 years of experience is required)
- AJAX (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.